did you know that with the latest update of EyeEm you can share images directly to your Facebook Page? It’s a great tool for keeping in touch with your fans & followers.
What’s a Facebook Page?
Other than your personal profile on Facebook, a Facebook Page is the platform for businesses, brands and organisations to connect with their customers.
Places like restaurants, bars and cafés have Facebook pages, companies have Facebook Pages, actors and celebrities have Facebook Pages – what if they updated their followers with photos on a daily basis?
This is how it works:
- Download the latest EyeEm version from the App Store or on Google Play
- Go to Settings > Sharing Settings
- Connect your EyeEm account to your Facebook account (if you haven’t yet)
- Tap on the top button “Posting to My Timeline” in the Facebook Settings
- Select the page you want to post your photos to
Now, whenever you upload an image to EyeEm, select to share your image to Facebook and the image will be displayed directly on your Facebook Page:
Tip: this feature works especially well with writing captions to your photos. The caption can be as long as you want it to be and will be fully displayed on Facebook.
So do you use EyeEm for your Facebook Page yet? Let us know in the comments below!