Dear Friends of Berlin,
we’re excited to team up with Creative Match Kreuzberg for a unique series of events! Bringing together Berlin’s finest artists, creatives and caterers, you’re in to win if you take photos at one of the 12 upcoming events in October.
What is Creative Match Kreuzberg?
12 artists meet 12 caterers to create 12 outstanding art projects in 12 outstanding locations. Featuring artists such as Ben de Biel, Jaybo and Superblast in places such as Ritter Butzke, Kater Holzig and Watergate, the series of events is brought to you by our friends from Red Bull and will place all throughout October and November.
Win a dinner at Bar Raval!
Every event is free to attend and YOU are more than invited. But there’s more to it than sheer pleasure: take photos at the event and you get the chance to win a dinner at Bar Raval, worth 200,- Euros. Here’s how it works:
- attend one or more of the events (see below) and take photos
- upload your photos to the album Creative Match Kreuzberg
- every week the 5 best shots will get featured on the Red Bull blog
On November 13, Atilano Gonzalez, curator of Creative Match Kreuzberg & owner of Bar Raval, will choose the grand winner of the dinner. Yay!
1. Ben de Biel „Club“ – 02.10.2012, 20h – Ritter Butzke Westflügel
2. Manuel Osterholt „Sleep is the cousin of death” – 03.10.2012, 19h – Rock the Block
3. Jaybo vs. Ramses / John Paul Coss – 11.10.2012, 21h – FEED
4. Boot Slap – 12.10.2012, 22h – Tante Emma
5. DAG – 16.10.2012, 20h – Bi Nuu
6. Siguna Wiehr – 18.10.2012, 19h – Edelweiss
7. Swing – 25.10.2012, 22h – Loftus Hall
8. „What I Like“ selected by Marc Wellmann – 26.10.2012, 19h – Schau Fenster
9. Fashion Monster Ball – 31.10.2012, 21h – The Wye
10. IN-EDIT Berlin – 01. – 03.11.2012, 20h – Kater Holzig
11.Roland Wirtz „Catalunya Stereotypes“ – 08.11.2012, 19h, Bar Raval
12. Suol / Keine Musik Artclubnight – 10.11.2012, 24h – Watergate