with the new panorama function in Apple’s iOS6 (fully supported by EyeEm) we’ve seen a dramatic increase in panoramas being shared! That’s why we thought we make a little selection of our favorite panoramas .
Some tips on shooting panoramas:
- You don’t have to continue all the way to a 240 degree panorama. Cool thing about it: these panoramas are not as thin as full scale panoramas and look more like 16:9 wide-angle pics.
- Flip your phone and take a vertical panorama.
- Take a shot from right to left instead of left to right and see what comes out of it.
- Turn your phone by 180 degrees while taking a panorama. The results can be pretty crazy.
- Upload your photo to EyeEm with no format restrictions whatsoever. Horizontal panos, vertical panos, formats that don’t even exist yet – there’s a home for you here!
Feel inspired? Then go and shoot some panoramas with iOS 6 or use apps like Photaf Panorama (Android) and Photosynth (Winphone) to broaden your horizon. Add them to the album Panorama and discover more.
Here’s some of our favorites from the past 2 weeks (make sure to view them in full res):
Also check out:
- App roundup: Panorama apps for the iPhone
- The first iOS6 Panoramas by analoger
- EyeEm Ready for iOS6
- The Way I Shoot: Marcel Naumann
Thanks to analoger for the photo selection!