A sleepless night, thousands of lines of code and a staggering 27 photo hacks later: the results of Photo Hack Day have completely overwhelmed us. More than 100 developers and designers came together to hack the future of photography and proved once again what awesome apps & projects can be realized within just 24 hours.
The winning hacks:
- 1st place: Helmut, the fastest film scanner in the world
- 2nd place: Tourist Eraser
- 3rd place: Visual Weather
- Best Facebook API hack: Picture your Feeds
- Best Getty Images API hack: Photo River
- Best Nokia API hack: EyeMovement
- Best EyeEm API hack: EyeEm City Explorer
- Honorable mention: loopCRT
- Best quote of the day: Berliner Luft
Congrats! For a full coverage of all 27 photo hacks check the list on Hacker League.
A huge thank you goes out to everyone who was part of it!
A special thank you to our awesome jury: Ali Parr (Facebook), Vinay Solanki (Getty Images), Hans-Peter Brondmo (Nokia), Aydogan Ali Schosswald (Telekom hub:raum), Jess Erickson (General Assembly), Florian Weber (Amen) and Ramzi Rizk (EyeEm).
We love you guys! Can’t wait to hack the future of photography again at the next Photo Hack Day…