The Week on EyeEm is a weekly recap of what happened in and around the community with one simple goal: to make you smile on Sundays.
hope you’re having a chilled out Sunday! Here in Berlin summer is slowly starting to come back after the past few monsoon-like weeks. We didn’t mind though because our office table transformed into a piece of art with the drawings our designer Victor Mark and his friend Gustavo Malucelli did during a creative weekend session.
Speaking of art, our interaction designer Elin Aram is currently hanging out at documenta 13 in Kassel, one of the most important events of contemporary art worldwide. We’re looking forward to her report on our blog next week!
Besides that it’s been a great week especially because of the EyeEm Meetups happening around the world! We’re completely blown away by your response, getting tons of emails of people who want to organize their own meetup in their city. At the moment it looks like we’ve got almost 30 meetups going down in the next couple of months. You rock!
Oh, and we’ve got featured on German TV! This nice little feature aired on RBB Abendschau on Friday night:
Last but not least: less than 24 hours left to submit your shots to our Typography mission. Go for it!
News from the community:
- Hi, EyeEm Georgios Karamanis
- Join Our Worldwide Meetups!
- In 24 Pictures Around the World | Pt. 38, curated by Bridgette
- A Recap From the EyeEm Singapore Meetup
- Weekly Mission Recap #5: Thumbs Up
Favorite soundtrack of the week:
Stuff that inspired us:
- The amazing contents of Steve Wozniaks travel backpack
- Mobile Photo Group LIVE: Storytelling in Photography
- David Burnett: An Olympic Photographers Endurance
Photos we loved: