some of you might know Eric Kim, the international street photographer. Eric’s not only an excellent street photographer, but made his passion his profession, travelling around the world to give street photography workshops.
On his recent visit to Berlin we caught up with him and asked him a few questions. Watch the video below to get to know the story behind Eric Kim’s world travels, his top 5 street photography tips and the current projects he’s working on.
(thank you Cindy for filming!)
Eric’s top 5 street photography tips are:
1. Always have your camera with you.
2. Get close and don’t be sneaky about it.
3. It’s better to shoot 10 minutes every day than 8 hours every weekend.
4. Read as many photography books as you can.
5. Spend less time on your computer.
As an inspiration, find some of Eric’s photos below.
From the series Suits:
From the Series Stuff on the ground:
From the series First World Asia: