Our team just got stronger! This week Victor & Annabell joined EyeEm and we thought it’d be nice if we quickly introduced them.
Annabell’s story comes right from the heart of EyeEm: known as BellaStella on EyeEm, she’s been an active user right from the start and, whilst on a short trip to Berlin last November, popped by our office and said hi. Now, after travels to Australia and Brazil, she made the move from Munich to Berlin to join our Marketing team as an intern.
Victor first heard of an open position at EyeEm when he was studying interactive design at Hyper Island, the famous digital school in Stockholm where we already kidnapped Elin from. Originally from Copenhagen, Victor is an avid photographer (also check his Flickr) and is now pumping out awesome designs here at the EyeEm Studio.
To get to know these folks a little better, we’ve asked them 10 questions for you:
1. What’s your favorite food?
A: Angus steak with Dijon mustard
V: Pad Thai and Lasagne
2. What’s your favorite place in the world?
A: Australia, good memories – home is where your heart is.
V: I like airports because of the adventure.
3. What’s your favorite word?
A: Comfy – comes from comfortable
V: Evighed – Danish word meaning “forever”.. it’s made up of two words that separately mean Endless (evig) Heat (hed)
4. Who’s your favorite photographer?
A: Helmut Newton
V: Charlie White and early Ryan McGinley
5. What’s the best spot to take photos at in Copenhagen and Munich?
A: In Munich, the English Garden with the beautiful China Tower and the Monopterus (Apollo temple)
V: In Copenhagen, any rooftop or Distortion street parties
6. What’s your favorite album on EyeEm?
7. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
A: Lucas Papaw Ointment from Australia
V: New experiences
8. What’s your favorite TV series EVER?
V: The Wire
9. What’s the best band of the 90s?
V: A Tribe Called Quest
10. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Great to have you on board guys! Let’s take photos together.